<body> The Walks and Talks

Saturday, January 26, 2008
Sleep is Good

State: Legs Like Monkey

-Honeypie Story-

After a nice dinner the two elderly couples got up from the table. The ladies went into the kitchen and the men went into the living room.

Man1: I think it is so wonderful how you call your wife, "honey pie" and "sweet pea", and "sugar" all the time.

Man2: Well to tell you the truth, four years ago, I forgot her name.

*****

-Have You-

The boss at the pub went up to the bartender and asked,
"Have you been fooling around with the waitress?!"

"Oh no, sir, I sure haven’t," replied the bartender.

The boss replied, "Good, then YOU fire her!"

*****

Walkergal was supposed to go cycling from ECP to Changi to try out the newly opened Park Connector (PCN). Hahaha.. but ended up sleeping at 0600 and waking up at 1100 for brunch. As a result, it became a 2 hours of sweatout cycling at Bishan Park!! However, it was a great workout for thighs! Not just that. The park was as though its my very own park. I get to sprint as fast as I want, getting thrills from speeding which normally I have no chance to do it. Hahahaha... Although sleeping was done only at 0600, the time spent on chatting was clearly worthed. Walkergal strongly feels that a 4 hours of quality chat time is more productive than 2 hours of unproductive surfing the net and 2 hours of unproductive stress with nothing done at the end of the day.

THANK YOU BESTY for the Hoegarten!

*****

This morning seriously hard to wake up but still have to. Time never waits for me. Washed my bedsheets, did my laundry... Ahh.. I'm looking forward for a good sleep on Sunday night on my just changed bedsheet!!

*****

Walkergal is leading GEL worship today! Alrights.. before I start warming up my vocals, I better start packing up my stuff... GEL leaders meeting at 1330!

*****

Anything is worth a shot if nothing else is. Time passes just like that. Cherish is an action word. Live a life with no regrets, just giving your love ones the best you can.


WalkerGal walked on the sunny side.
11:13 AM.