<body> The Walks and Talks

Friday, February 01, 2008
Nes cafe.

State: stoned

what right does a father has?
what right does a mother has?
what right does a eldest daughter has?
what right does a youngest daughter has?
what right does walkergal has?
what right do you have?

I always thought that since I was borned as a middle child, I should like to.. behave like one? You know.. being bullied and taken care of by an elder sister.. and being naughty and do the same to the youngest one? Logically thinking that that would be happening to every household? Afterall, during girl guides in secondary school, that was the case of senior batches doing sadistic stuff to the junior batches and that took place years after years as though like tradition.

Nope. The sun still rises from the east and sets in the west.

Hence, walkergal was the way she was now. Which wasn't really a bad thing afterall.
But what's lost doesn't seemed replaceable. Yes.
Though being sensible will keep a person moving on in life, but does it helps actually?
Its all up to individual at the end of the day.
How one takes it and move it eventually.
Yes. Choices that all humans has to make.. although it wasn't meant to be that way.
Who to be blamed?
No one.
Because certain things have to happen so to change people's life?
Nope. Because of consequences from the choices made. People got to accept things and learn.
I just need to remember that God has never forsaken me despite whatever things I wished I was given but its never the case..

*****

Here's a song, dedicated to all my readers. Some of the lyrics meant a lot to me. Hence I'm sharing!

remember the days, we sat out together with faith?
remember the times, so fine, when we thought that
nothing could stand in our way?
then things weren't the same
the life that we knew had to change
we've struggled through, the darkest storms
we thought we couldn't tame
together we've tried,
as we stood side by side
I knew we'd build a new world
a world of hope for ever after

* Chorus
deep in my heart I just know
right from the start, we will grow
look where we are, we've come so far
and there's still a long, long way to go
with all of my heart, I will care
I'll play my part, I will share
with family and friends, together we'll stand
and in the end, hand in hand
we will get there

so now we begin, working together to win
believing in trust, it mustbe possible to overcome anything.
there's so much to do
there's so much we can contribute
by sharing just a little love
we will start again anew
so why don't we try? if we stand side by side
I know we'll build a new world
a world of hope for ever after


WalkerGal walked on the sunny side.
12:56 AM.