<body> The Walks and Talks

Saturday, February 09, 2008
PCN ECP - Changi Beach

State: Smiles!

Had a great cycling today! Anyways. Already got it all down in my new blog. Its ready for all my readers to access there. :)

So did my readers managed to reach my new blog address?? :)
It is seriously. Very. Very. Simple. No need to rack your brains ok.

Anyways. Went home for lunch cos I normally won't feel like eating after I worked out. Haha.. Home food is really the BEST. :) Ended up just nice, Empress Dowager came home same time as me. :) One of the things I like to do is to listen to Empress Dowager. She has seriously lots of experience in life and I always don't have time to chat with her. Its certainly nice to eat white porridge with her. I do enjoy simple food. Its not always within my reach.

These days of CNY.. one of the things that I wanna find out, is the age of Empress Dowager. I kinda feel that its important to know the age of my own loved ones.. and I always forget about her. Yes, she told me that night. She is currently 77 years old.

*****

Now back to FYP.


WalkerGal walked on the sunny side.
3:59 PM.