<body> The Walks and Talks

Saturday, February 02, 2008
Plum Vinegar

State: freshie

Yesterday's Games night with the youths at church was really fun! It has been a while since I last touch those orientation games. :) Kudos to Charissa and Emelynn for planning the games! And oh, not to forget our dearest president - Sophia for generously sharing the super delicious Goodwood Park Hotel durian puffs with the youths!! oh my. It was my first time eating the durian puffs from Goodwood Park Hotel. Its super huge man! Never eaten it before cos its always so expensive... The empress will say Waste of Money! =.= which is true of course...

*****

At the Palace.

hmm. looking this little gal doing her tutorial so attentively on her laptop... the kaypoh walkergal went beside her to check out what's soooo fascinating about what's she's doing and saw this word: Calorimeter.

logically, in my first impression, this word just means to me as something that measures Calories. hurhur... and so the always-want-to-learn-new-things walkergal went to wiki this word and found out that its a device thats used for calorimetry, the science of measuring the heat of chemical reactions or physical changes as well as heat capacity.
interesting. the word calorimeter is derived from the Latin word calor, meaning heat. ahhh.. nice knowledge to know right. i'm so proud of this little gal. only when she behaves herself and don't do things that piss me off. hah.

oh. Empress has found my Columbia shoes... it was in the store room all these while. Sigh. I can't imagine when everyone is looking for it when its like just right in front of us in the store room. =.= nonetheless, walkergal is glad that the shoes is back to her. seriously.

*****

after meeting fyp woo yesterday, it seemed like in this dark fyp tunnel, there is a gleam of light now. it was a solid 2 hours+ discussion. towards the end, fyp woo commented that he is currently having 6 fyp students and i am considered the best one. wow. that comment sure made me felt good.. after all the hard work of researching during my december holidays. but certainly, this means more to implement to round up the good work done from the beginning. and this implementation in programming will certainly be walkergal's challenge.

*****

ok. tonight will be an early CNY reunion dinner with my beloved cousins at suntec KSB!! hur.. great. i shall eat to my heart's content. HAHAHA. but before that i got to open my vocals abit for the backup practice at 1700. nonetheless, yay!


WalkerGal walked on the sunny side.
2:21 PM.